Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Our sweet little nieces!

This weekend was so much fun.  I took pictures of my three nieces Grace (7), her sister Megan (3), and Sydnie (2) at Garden Park Ward.  What a beautiful day we had.  I made the tutus for them so I could take fun girly pictures of them, and boy was it fun.  They loved dressing up and playing with all the props I had.  I absolutely love taking pictures of kids, they are heaven sent!!!  I couldn't ask for cuter/sweeter nieces.  I love you girls!!!  XOXOXOXO











7 comments:

Camille said...

Oh Tanelle, I absolutely LOVE these pictures! These pictures are so sweet i'd hang them up in my own home! Love them! When I have kids of my own will you take beautiful pictures of them for me??

Two and a Crew! said...

Of course I will take pictures of you babies!!! I love taking pictures of children because they have so many expressions and they are so much fun! But, you already know that.

Mike said...

Hey Tanelle, Mike Allen here...I must say that those pictures look very professional! Awesome job! We'll have to hire you to take some of my family sometime...

Two and a Crew! said...

Thanks Mike! I would love to be your photographer sometime. I have always enjoyed photography, and now I am really trying to get going with it. By the way, we need to hand out soon. I want to see your cute son, he is getting so big!!! Tell Jess hi!

The Robbins said...

Your pictures are amazing, I am so impressed. I love pictures like this, that are so natural. I might look you up sometime to take pictures of my kiddies.

Two and a Crew! said...

I would love to. The more pictures I take, the better I get and the more clients I get. Thanks for the comment!

Two and a Crew! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.