Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Soccer Time

About 3 weeks ago, I went to Ryan's soccer game.  I try to make every game, but sometimes my schedule doesn't work with his game time.  I was so excited because I got to use my knew lens for my camera.  That is how I got these great shots.  I had so much fun!  The team call me their team photographer now.  Ryan has played soccer his whole life and he loves it, not to mention he is really good!  Ryan's twin brother Brandon is also on the team, and he is very good too!  I really enjoy watching the games.  I am probably one of the loudest on the sideline.  When Ryan scores or does something really good I scream GOOD JOB HUNNY!  Now everyone on his team calls him hunny.  It is very funny and Ryan is a good sport!  Love ya Hunny!!!







No comments: