Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween 2009

This Halloween I was not prepared. Every year I think I am going to have the coolest costume, then I realize Halloween is the next day and I am frantically thinking and searching for costume to wear. This year Ryan was Wolverine and I was a witch Friday October 30th and a gangsta Saturday October 31st. Two different parties, two different costumes. Ryan remained Wolverine and he looked the part perfectly. Yep that's right ladies...the sexiest man alive! Ryan grew his hair and beard out for over two months. I can't believe how long and out of control it got, but he looked the part during Halloween weekend. See for yourself! I also put some adorable pictures of my nieces and nephew. So cute!

Please forgive me for some of the pictures were taken with my iphone.
















No comments: