Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

I love my Family

I'm really not sure how I got so lucky with this shot. I set the camera on timer hoping all the kids and adults would look with out any blinkers and I did it!

I sure do love my family and I feel very blessed to have amazing people surrounding me. This is probably the last family picture for awhile since Brandon, Amie and Sydnie are moving to North Carolina August 13th. We are going to miss them so much! It won't be the same without them, but we couldn't be more excited for Brandon getting into UNC Chapel Hill to become a Physical Therapist, and Amie's family lives in NC. They are excited to have her closer to home. I just hope we can get them back to Utah after Brandon's done in three years. Ryan and Brandon have talked about starting their own Pharmacy and Physical Therapy business, so they better come back! LoL :)






No comments: