Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

4th of July

I can't say enough how much I love the 4th of July! It's an amazing day and I love being an American! We are so lucky to live her in this beautiful country and state.

Every year Ryan and I go to breakfast, usually at the Original House of Pancakes...yum-yum, but this time I wanted to go with Ryan's family to the Murray parade, followed by breakfast at Village Inn. Ryan's sister in-laws were sweet and paid for everyone's breakfast, so generous! We've never been and it was so fun and amazing to watch! Ryan isn't much of a parade guy, but he seemed to enjoy this parade. I think he'll enjoy it more when we have kids.

In the afternoon we meet up with Brandon, Amie, Sydnie, Jared, Rachel, Travis, Kim and who ever else wants to tag along, thanks for joining us Mary! We go to Sugar House Park for KFC, activities and fireworks! I've been going to Sugar House Park since I was a baby, and I'm so glad the community came together and saved the Sugar House fireworks...few! I don't know what I'd do with out them.























No comments: