Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

July 29th...My B-Day

This year I had an amazing birthday! My hubby got me an amazing bird bath for the backyard (pictures soon). So much has happened this past year...
~New Job
~New Beautiful House/I have my dog Comet with me again!
~New Business Record at Channel $
~Preparing to start trying for a baby
~Ryan finishing up Pharmacy School
~Jared and Rachel celebrated their one year anniversary!
~Found out Brandon got accepted to UNC Chapel Hill for Physical Therapy School...bitter sweet!
I have so many things to be thankful for, including my parents who fell in love and gave me the gift of life! I love the dearly and they've been such an amazing example to me. I am who I am today because of them! Thanks Mom and Dad...I love you so much!
Here is a picture of the cute cake Ryan got me! It was soooooooooo good!

No comments: