Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Baby Crew...26 weeks along!

I absolutely love...love...love Fetal Foto! Their technology is so amazing, we got to see Crew yesterday in 4D. We are so excited to meet this little man in three months. Look how cute he is!!

I love these adorable profile pictures!

YES...I'm a BOY!!

4D pictures! Side view of Crew's face!

He loves his arms and hands!

Hiding from the camera...just like his Daddy would!

He is such a chatter box. In our video is was moving his mouth and talking up a storm. He has done that will all of his ultra sounds.



Giving us the Rock On sign! I also like to think he is giving us the I Love You sign, but we can't see his thumb. :)

Two little feet and a little hand!

Now he is giving us the peace out sign!

He has his Daddy's lips and his Mommies nose.

Cute little man! We can't wait to meet you and hold you in our arms! We love you Crew! :)

4 comments:

Jared & Rachel said...

Isn't the 4D amazing?!!! It's insane what they can do these days! He is so dang adorable :) I can't WAIT!!!

Julie said...

so fun!!

Shara said...

Don't you just love seeing your baby? I bet you can't wait to hold that little cutie pie now...

Nicole said...

What a cute baby boy! Those pictures are amazing. I bet you can't wait!