Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy 8th Anniversary to us!

As of May 9th, Ryan and I have been married eight years and the weather this year was very similar to the weather we had on our wedding day eight years ago...cold and rainy. But you know what they say about rain on your wedding day, it's supposedly good luck. I would have to agree because I have an amazing husband, an amazing marriage and life is about to really begin for Ryan and I with Ryan done with school and Crew joining our family in three short months. Ahhh...life is good! :)

We didn't do much for our anniversary this year due to Ryan graduating, we had family in town for the graduation and me being six months pregnant. We are thinking we will go somewhere tropical in January when it's two degrees in Utah. Yep, that's sounds like the perfect time to get away!

So here's to us honey for eight fabulous years...and many more anniversaries and celebrations to come our way! I love you with all my heart, and I couldn't have asked for a better man! XOXO

No comments: