Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

29 weeks!!!



Well I am definitely feeling better than I did two weeks ago. I think my body and mind have finally accepted the fact that I'm pregnant. I went through a crazy spell a few weeks ago where I felt like I was going to go crazy. I'm sure it was my hormones and the chemical imbalance my body is going through but wow, it was not fun. I'm not sure if anyone else has experience this but, I had several anxiety attacks during the day and night where I felt like I couldn't breathe. I didn't want to eat or drink anything in fear I would make my self feel too full. It was not fun at all. My doctor said many women experience these symptoms but hold it in. Those women who hold it in have bad postpartum. So I am glad I was not afraid to talk with family and my doctor about me feelings. I am feeling great now and every day that goes by I get more excited to meet my little man.


Here are my recent prego pictures...29 weeks and counting. Crew is getting more active as the days go by. He is such a kicker and wiggle worm. He use to be so calm and on a schedule, but not any more. It's amazing how much love Ryan and I have for him already. We love you Crew, and we can't wait to have you in our arms! :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

adorable! GLad you're feeling better :)