Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 11, 2012

LITTLE POOPER

This little dude know how to poop, and recently it's been on me!  Twice this month at my parents house.  Not to mention I was practically wearing the same outfit both times!


 Gross I know!  It was poring out the back of his diaper.  All of a sudden I felt a rush of warmth followed by the smell. Then in the picture below you see my mom teasing my dad as my dad runs out of the room gagging!  It was hilarious!
 The picture above was round two of getting pooped on!  At least this time I was smart and packed extra clothes in the car just in case!  Now I never leave home with out extra clothes for myself!  The first time I didn't have extra clothes, but luckily I was at my parent's and my mom let me barrow some of hers.

No comments: