Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

U of U Homecoming Game!

This Saturday, my friend Vanessa and I got the opportunity to cover the U of U game for our Newsbreak/TVJ class.  It was awesome!!!  We were on the sidelines most of time talking to some amazing people and stand side-by-side with the players.  We even met up with Joe Wren from Fox 13 News.  I know him personally because I work there, so I introduced Vanessa to Joe.  Vanessa wants to be a Sports reporter some day, so they had a lot to talk about.  Anyway, we are crossing our fingers that we will be able to cover all the home games!!!








4 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey, so glad to hear from you. It really has been awhile! It looks like things are going great for you, what a cool job. You guys sound busy but it looks like you are having fun too. Keep in touch.
(Does Bright Horsizons seem forever ago or what?...)

Two and a Crew! said...

It was so great to hear from you. It looks like you guys are having a great time being parents. I'm having a blast with my job, but it really is a ton of work! Oh my gosh, Bright Horizons seems like forever ago!! I have not been there in years! How time flies!

Two and a Crew! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vanessa Nelson said...

HEY!! Looks familiar!! :) Gosh, this was SO MUCH FUN!! I miss you and our fun class already!!! Let's get together soon. I don't think this comment has enough exclamation points....
!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha.