Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sanderson Family Pictures



This weekend, I had the honor of taking my friend's family pictures.  It was a beautiful day out at the Great Salt Lake, not to mention an amazing sunset to end the night!  This was my first family photo shoot, and I think it went well. What does everyone else think?
  Lori's family is so cute and so much fun.  They all did a spectacular job!!  These are some of my favorites out of the hundreds of pictures that I took.  It is amazing, I started snapping photos and before I knew it, I was up too 300+ photos.  It was a great Sunday afternoon!  Thanks again for letting me take your family pictures Lori.  Also, thanks for the amazing wall clock, it is beautiful!!!   



















10 comments:

Aimee said...

Oh my goodness! SO cute! You did great work with my sister's family. You want to come work magic with mine?
~Aimee
www.FrancomFam.blogspot.com

Morg said...

Those are awesome pictures! You have such a talent!

Two and a Crew! said...

Aimee, I would love to work my magic with your family! You know what they say, practice makes perfect!! And I certainly could use some more practice. Just let me know. How is life treating you?

Morgan, thanks for the complement, you are very kind! It wasn't all me, it was my friend Lori and her wonderful family! They did an amazing job! Not to mention, they got so lucky and had sailboats in the background, along with a killer sunset! So mother-nature had a big part in it as well.

Jessica said...

You are so Talented Tanelle! I'm jealous! =) We definately need you to take some pictures for us!

Two and a Crew! said...

I would love to Jess. I am just starting out, but I need to build my clientele, not to mention I need a lot more practice to get better and better.

Camille said...

They are adorable Tanelle.I love the first one and also the one with the mother and son's arms around each other. When we get a family will you take our family pictures??

Two and a Crew! said...

Of course I will take your family pictures, are you kidding me!? I absolutely love photography. I am really developing a passion for the hobby and hope to do something with this so called "talent."

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

Hi Tanelle! I found your blog through your facebook, you are such an awesome photographer! How cool! My husband and I have a blog too..but we decided to go private when Tucker was born, email me your address and I'll add you to our list. (I'll be checking in on your blog, hope that's okay!)

Julie said...

duh I knew I forgot my email but I got sidetracked, it's juliebechthold@gmail.com. (this is Julie Snyder by the way!)

Annie McEwan said...

Hey I just looked at my bookmarks and saw your page on here. Cory and I have a blog too so I'll add you to my page. I hope to see you this weekend at the McEwan Christmas party!