Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Newsbreak/TVJ December 12, 2008

This was my favorite class this semester!
I got to run the audio board 3 times because
everyone thought I did the best job on
audio. I got to direct, floor direct, operate cameras,
operate playback, operate graphic, I was a technical director and
I think that wraps it up. I met some amazing people and gained
some great friendships from this class. I am so excited for TVJ next semester. I will be anchoring and reporting instead of doing all the technical/behind the scene stuff. And yes, I plan on anchoring with
my feet up on the desk, so much cooler!!! Heheheh!!







6 comments:

Jennifer said...

love the pictures. how the heck are you. i saw ryan awhile back. so glad to find you. check out our blog at uigaese.blogspot.com

Ellen said...

That DOES look like a fun class!

Glad you found the blog! I love keeping up with people in the blogging world!

Two and a Crew! said...

This class is so much fun! My teacher is Craig Wirth. He use to be a reporter for several stations here in Utah.

Anonymous said...

Aww... I miss that class. Those were some fun times, but I look like a hunchback in that picture.

Two and a Crew! said...

Yeah, we had some amazing people in that class. I will never forget your prompter experience, and me shouting "be quite" to everyone. Ha...Good Times!!!

Two and a Crew! said...

Yeah, we had some amazing people in that class. I will never forget your prompter experience, and me shouting "be quite" to everyone. Ha...Good Times!!!