Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

U of U vs BYU Game November 22, 2008

I was lucky enough to film the U of U vs BYU game for my Newsbreak class. It was so cool because I got to stand on the sideline with all the players, and I got to walk around where ever I wanted on the sideline. It was truly unbelievable! I did not get very many still photos because I was filiming the game, but I got some awesome video of the game. During one play I almost got taken out by the UTES and BYU players, it was crazy. I also met this guy, I forget his name, but he is the one with the big Indian headdress. I was so cool, he let me stand right in front of him for most of the game. He wanted to make sure I got the best plays. If anyone got infront of me he would tell them to move. I loved this guy! He is not part of the team, but he and a few other people are doing a documentary on the Utes. So he had a sideline pass for the entire season, lucky! Needless to say the game was incredible. I don't want to go to another game unless I am on the sideline. JK!  BCS here we come!!!







No comments: