Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Serenity Blue Photography!!!


Ok here is the announcement, drum-roll please.............I am starting a photography business!!! That is right, I am in business. The name of my business is Serenity Blue Photography. Coming up with the name was a pain. I was going to use my name, but then I realized 95% of people say it wrong, so my friend Crystal and I brainstormed one afternoon for hours. She helped me come up with Serenity Blue. Thanks Crystal! We came up with a word that describes me, and then I added my favorite color to the word.

So there you have it, I have shared my little secret with you. What do you think?

Visit my website at www.serenitybluephotography.com for more information.  

~Tanelle Lindquist~ 




6 comments:

Shlee said...

Im excited for you! Your announcements are cute! We are excited for you to do our preggo-belly shots and baby announcements after the baby gets here!

Two and a Crew! said...

I am excited too! Just let me know when you are ready for your belly shoot. We should take the pictures when Ed is off work so he can be in them. I am sure you were already thinking that. I have some great ideas for the both of you, I can't wait!

Annie McEwan said...

Congrats! Congrats! That is awesome. Cory and I definitely need to setup a time to do pics. I can't wait!

Camille said...

I am loving it! I am so excited for you! Way to make your dreams a reality!

Julie said...

Hey that's awesome! So exciting! We will for sure have to remember you when we're in town next. I'd love some family photos :)

Two and a Crew! said...

I would love to take some pictures of your little man and your family. Just give me a ring when you are in town. 801-597-7798

So how are you doing? I love the pictures of you guys swimming. The pool looks inviting. I can't wait for the weather to warm up here in Utah. This week has been nice. It's been in the mid 60's.