Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Will, our first nephew, and his family.

I am so excited to announce...We have nephew in the family! Will Castle Fisher arrived April 28th weighing 8.5 lbs and 21 inches long. He is so sweet and as cute as a button. This was my first newborn photo shoot and I think they turned out nicely. Thank you Fisher family, I hope you enjoy them. I have more pictures posted on my website www.serenitybluephotography.com You can also link from this blog to my website by clicking on the link at the top right of the page. If anyone needs a photographer, I'm your person. I take maternity shots, newborn, children, families, engagement and weddings. So please pass my name and website along. Thank you!




1 comment:

Julie said...

cute baby! Cute pictures!