Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

T's Graduation

For those of you who look at my blog I apologize for not keeping up with it. The past few months I have been so busy and I am about to show you what Ryan and I have been up to.

I will first begin with my graduation. Yep I am a college graduate. I graduated with a Mass Communication degree with an emphasis in Electronic Journalism. I met some wonderful people in college and I am continplating on getting a masters degree or a double major. Maybe Elementary Education, who knows.

It is hard to believe I am done with school, but it feels great. Now we are working on getting Ryan through the last two years of Pharmacy School. Ryan has one more year of in school classes, than one year of residency. He is getting so close and I am so proud of him.

I am taking two classes this summer because I needed 5 elective hours. So I am taking a digital photography class and yoga, I know real difficult right. So far the classes have been wonderful, although I did throw up 10 minutes before my yoga class ended. It was really weird. I started feeling sick to my stomach, but I tried to tell myself Iwas fine. I got up and hurled in the ladies room. I talked to my teacher about it and she said it is normal. I thought it was my vitamins that I had just started taking five days prier to yoga, but she said that happens a lot. I am crossing my fingers I don't throw up this week in yoga, ug!

No comments: