Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

6 Year Anniversary!!!!

I can hardly believe Ryan and I have been married 6 years as of May 9th. I truly married my best friend and the love of my life. I can't imagine my life without him and I am looking forward to many, many more anniversaries. As of right now we do not have any kiddos yet, but we want to start trying in a few years. We want to wait until Ryan is done or near being done with Pharmacy School. Ryan wants to be involved with our children as much as possible and I couldn't agree more.

This year for our anniversary we went back to Hawaii. We went there for our 3 year anniversary and I wanted to go back. We went to Oahu and Maui and it was amazing. We did some many things this time around. Here is a list of things we did. I have added picture for some. You can see more pictures on my facebook account.

*Swam with Sharks
*Para sailing
*Swam with wild Dolphins and Sea Turtles
*Different colored sunsets every night
*Went on several waterfall hikes
*Saw skinny dippers on one of the hikes...YIKES!!!!
*Rented a Jeep Wrangler
*Went surfing
*Dole Plantation
*Romantic Dinners
































No comments: