Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Jared and Rachel's Wedding Day
















~ 7/22/2009~
I cannot believe my little brother is a married man. It seems like yesterday we were fighting about toys, driving our mom and dad crazy and having fun being kids. Seriously... where does the time go? My brother Jared could not have found a better, prettier down to earth woman, nice job bro! Rachel is the sweetest woman and I love her to pieces. She is the sister I never had. I am so happy for Jared and Rachel to start their life together. I know they will make each other happy and have many laughs together. I will have more pictures sometime this weekend.

3 comments:

Megs said...

yea!! i am so excited to see more pictures!!!

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

Pretty!! I love the hot pink! Looks like a fun wedding :)

Bettridge Family said...

Cute pictures! Send me your e-mail address at lisa_bettridge@yahoo.com so I can add you to my blog. We had to go private because of our biological dad Chuck. That way you can see pictures of Lori's baby. If she doesn't have her by the 22nd they are going to start her. I can't wait!!