Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!

The 4th of July has been my favorite holiday since I was a child. There is just something about the 4th of July that I love. It is a day to remember what America stands for and to be remember those who have passed on and those who are still fighting for our freedom. It's also a time to spend with friends and family. Ryan and I go out to breakfast every 4th of July and then we meet up with friends at Sugar House Park and play games and eat KFC. This year Sugar House Park put on a spectacular firework show, but then again, they always do. I really hope they don't cancel fireworks next year. I heard Sugar House Park may not have fireworks next year due to funding. The people who launch the fireworks will be $12,000 dollars short next year. I really hope they can find funding for next year. It wouldn't be the same without fireworks at Sugar House Park. I don't know what we would do or where we would go.














4 comments:

Camille said...

we were there too! too bad we didn't see you guys that would have been fun. I hope they don't cancel them either, it would be super sad not to go next year. Hopefully the economy will be doing better by then. Cute pics.

Annie said...

cute pictures. I saw ryan, brandon and adam for like 10 sec in passing!

Bridget said...

you look like you had so much fun. your pictures are all so beautiful! we r still going camping over the 24th if you want to come... we dont know where we are going but we decided we are going lol

Melissa said...

Please let me know what your email address is so we can send you an invite to our blog! My email is missymumf@yahoo.com