Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Rock Mountain Raceway


My family has loves going to Rocky Mountain Raceway. My parents use to take my brother and I when we were little kids. It is amazing to watch these cars go down the quarter mile track in 7-10 seconds, reaching speeds anywhere between 150-300 miles per hour. The cars are so fast and so loud and so cool. Some of the cars have jet engines connected to them to make them reach speeds of 300 miles per hour in 7 seconds. There are also motorcycles, a fire truck that smells like cinnamon when it drives by and a jet fueled semi truck. It is awesome!

So this time my parents, my brother Jared and his fiance Rachel, Ryan and I went. They were amazing and as loud as ever. When Ryan and I have kids I am definitely taking them to RMR. It is also fun to do a little people watching. There is an interesting crowd of people there! I love people watching! Here are some pictures I took at RMR.












No comments: