Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Easter Sunday and some Random Stories!








Ryan and I may not be parents yet, but we love to celebrate the Holidays! So we died some Easter Eggs like we do every year, but this time was different. This time was our first Easter in our new home with our dog Comet. It was a lot of fun, but I can't wait to add to our family and watch our little ones eye's light up about the Easter Bunny and all the other wonderful Holidays! I am so excited for the warm weather! I love Spring! I love watching and listening to the Robins, smelling the flowers and the fresh air. I love the idea of yard work! I know some of you who have been doing yard work for years don't like it, but this is the first time I get to do my own yard work and make the yard look beautiful. I can't wait for Mother's Day Weekend so I can do some planting. Ryan and I have a lot of projects in mind such as...looking for a fencing company to finish the fence work the people we bought the house from did not finish. Then we are going to finish the cement work, and do some curbing. We are getting some great deals from friends, and working for channel 4 is great too because I know a lot of people, and they hook me up! It will be exciting. Ryan will get to help too because he won't have to do hours upon hours of studying, Yay!

Ryan has one more week of school, then he is done and it's off to interning for one year. This time next year, Ryan will be graduating and he will be a Doctor of Pharmacy! I am so excited and proud of my hubby. He is a hard worker and is dedicated, but the past two semesters have been really hard on him. He hit the "I hate school" brick wall. I of course feel helpless and I feel like I have given him the pep talk/speech one hundred times, but all I can do is tell him how proud I am and show my love and support. The light is at the end of the tunnel and it's getting bright and I think Ryan can see it too. I love you honey! I so proud of your hard work!

Another interesting thing...I am on birth control after not being on it for over 4 years, but the doctor and I have a plan. My doctor is the best, literally! He is know nation wide. His name is Dr. Sharp and I would recommend him to any women, but he's not taking anymore patients, sorry. Dr. Sharp is 90% sure I have endometriosis..."Endometriosis is a condition in which the tissue that behaves like the cells lining the uterus (endometrium) grows in other areas of the body, causing pain, irregular bleeding, and possible infertility." The strange thing about this is ever since I was a little girl I always had a intuition that I would either have a difficult time getting pregnant or not be able to at all, but I have spoken with many women who have felt the same way. Maybe it's a women thing, but I am not worried and I know I will have babies in the near future. I also have always wanted twins! Ryan is an identical twin, and if we have to do artificial insemination or invetro, then I just might get my twins!!! If the natural way or the scientific way doesn't work, then we will adopt. As for now, will begin trying the end of Summer so if I do get prego, Ryan will be completely done with school.

Also, coming up on May 9th Ryan and I will be celebrating our 7 year anniversary! I can not believe we have been married for 7 years! It's amazing to me how much we have grown together, how we know what each other is thinking just by a look or how we finish each others sentence. This year for our anniversary we are going to take it easy and stay home. Past anniversaries we went to California, Moab, Hawaii (twice) so this year we are going to stay home, maybe go camping down south and do some stuff around the house, get a couple message (aaahhhh). Sounds like a plan to me! Then next year we will plan a big trip for our 8 year anniversary and Ryan graduating college.

Wow...I'm not sure how I went from Easter Sunday to Spring, to Ryan finishing up school to infertility to 7 year anniversary, but I did and now it's time for bed. Until next time!



2 comments:

Shlee said...

YAY For making babies!!!! =)

Jennifer said...

I love Dr. Sharp. he is the Dr that delivered Nathan. He is the best. I was so sad that i had to lose him. He knows what he is doing. If you want any support if you guys do decide to do IVF let me know. I really like the Dr. i had and the staff. Good luck