Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Let's Go Fly A Kite...


A couple weeks ago my Mom, Dad, Ryan and I took advantage of the windy afternoon and flew our stunt kites. It's funny because I was thinking about buying my dad a new stunt kite for Father's Day because that is what we did with our Dad as kids. So I happened to go visit my parent's on a windy day and my Dad says, "Let's go fly kites." Then I asked him about his old kite, and how it wasn't in the best shape. That's when I spilled the beans and told him my Mom, Jared, Ryan and I were going to go in on one for Father's Day. Well to make a long story short, we went and bought him a new one that afternoon. Stunt kites are so much fun! I Ryan and I have two, now three and we love them! If you ever want one go to Cloud 9 down in Draper, the are awesome!
Stunt kites give you an amazing full body workout especially your arms and core. Who knew working out could be so fun! These are some random pictures of our kite flying afternoon. Some of these picture crack me up because at one point we all fell down because of the wind gusts. In one of the pictures my Mom is pointing out the grass stain she got from falling. I love the picture I took of my Dad with the kite hovering over Ryan and my Mom. My Dad was seeing how close he could get to my Mom and Ryan with the kite. It was funny for us, but my Mom and Ryan didn't think it was very funny. They had their faces down to the ground. I LOVE WINDY DAYS!!!













1 comment:

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

I love how it is literally pulling you guys off the ground! Definitely not the tame kites from my childhood that I remember. Way to go you guys are tough!