Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Local Movie Stars!


I love my job because once in a while I get be in some of my clients commercials. For example...about a week ago I got Nichols Photo Lab interested in advertising on TV, but he wanted me to be the photographer in his commercial. Well of course I agreed and was thrilled because I am a photographer and I thought it would be a fun commercial. I knew I wanted to take have a child in the commercial because that is what I specialize in when it comes to photography. I was a little worried about who I would have with me in the commercial considering all my nieces were in school and my nephew was too young. So I brought it up during Sunday dinner and wala...I found my kiddo. My brother-in-law Brandon had Monday off and he could pick up Sydnie, my niece, from school a little earlier to be in the commercial. Sydnie aka "my little bug" would be perfect for the job. I called Sydnie my little bug from the day she was born because she has always been so small and petite from the day she was born. Thanks to Nichols Photo Lab for letting us be the Stars in their commercial. It was a BLAST!!! By the way, go to Nichols Photo Lab for prints, especially if you are going to hang them on the wall. You may pay a little more than Walmart and Costco, but you will see the difference! Plus you can upload you images online and have them the next day! Seriously a photo is art, and people pay a lot of money for art on the wall. Pictures are no different! I will have the commercial on my blog next week when I go back to work! You can also watch for it during Good Things Utah Monday-Friday 10-11 and the 5:00-5:30p news on Channel 4. The commercial runs every other week. So it's will run tomorrow and then be off for a week, then start back again the week after next.









1 comment:

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

Oh my goodness, she is an absolute DOLL!!!