Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Our 7 Year Anniversary...May 9th!


Wow...Really...7 Years?! I can't believe I've been married to my Best Friend for 7 Years! We have grown so close the past 7 years, and I can only imagine what it will be like when we start having kiddos and what it will be like growing old together. It ONLY gets better every year! I love you so much Ryan. I am grateful to have you as my husband and to laugh, cry, tell secrets to and come to you when I need anything! You are the love of my life and will ALWAYS be the love of my life.

Last year we went to Hawaii, but this year we stayed home and got some much needed relaxation and some work done around the house. Next year we will celebrate with a BANG because Ryan is graduating and will be a Doctor of Pharmacy. Yep, I married a Doctor! LoL

"Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." - Mark Twain

Thank you for making me feel irresistibly desired! Thanks for being my soul mate, my shoulder to cry on and for being there for me threw thick and thin. I don't know what I would do without you. I am so proud of your accomplishments, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us! Here's to 7 Years My Love! XOXOXO :) Thanks for the BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS, MY FAVORITE!






4 comments:

Bridget said...

i miss you!

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

Congrats on 7 years!!! Gorgeous flowers! Glad you guys are getting some stuff done on your house that you want! It's so fun- but never ending.:)

Jessica said...

Congrats! Wow, 7 years! Those are Gorgeous flowers. We should get together sometime. I wanna see your house!

Unknown said...

Wow your flowers are beautiful! Happy anniversary it is crazy how fast it goes. I am glad Ryan was ok from his axident, that is so scary. I know what you mean about not wanting him to have another motorcycle. Brad always says he wants one but they are so dangerous. I am glad everything worked out ok. By the way I still need to come and see your house.