Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

December 2010

December was a fun, crazy and eventful month for Ryan and I.
Took two pregnancy test, well actually three, two in December and one in January. I could not believe I was pregnant! What an amazing feeling to see two lines! I seriously didn't believe it because I didn't feel sick. The only thing that was different was when Ryan and I were in North Carolina visiting Brandon, Amie and Syd. I noticed I was dizzier than normal.
Had to post this because Ryan has an idea he was thinking about inventing some day. Then we go to Panda Express and this is what he got. We thought it was cool!

The scariest drive Ryan and I have ever been through. After our crazy adventure trying to get back home from North Carolina, we drove home from Vegas. It was a rain drive that turned into snow in a blink of an eye! Not to mention we were in a little Toyota Carola. Not fun!




Ryan, Bug and I at a Tarheels "meet the players" event. We had a lot of fun, and Bug had fun cheering for the mascot Ramsy.
Ryan and Bug playing. Ryan would hold her hands and the only way she could get free was by rubbing noses with uncle Ryan. So cute! :)
Bug got a free ball for going to watch the Tarheel players practice!
BBBRRRRR!!! It was freezing outside! North Carolina is a different cold in comparison to Utah. We were outside for about 10minutes and you can see how red our noses are. It was soooo cold!
All of us bundling up for a picture and trying to stay warm, while waiting for the Tarheels practice to start.
Uncle Ryan and his little Bug! Look at those blue eyes!
Uncle Ryan and Syg posing for a picture...say cheese! :)

My turn with my Bug. It sure felt good in the sun!

My adorable Grandma and Grandpa Buddy! Their last name is really McEwan, but I have called them Grandma and Grandpa Buddy since I could talk. They share the same birthday January 4th. My Grandma is 85 and my Grandpa is 89. I sure do love them, and they sure do love each other!
Ryan holding our cousin's puppy...so small!
Gotta love the hat my grandpa is wearing. I love his personality, easy going and fun loving!
Jared and Rachel performing a Christmas song for the entire family with G & G Buddy.
PRICELESS!!! Love you Grandpa! :)
Flat tire on the freeway after a fun night of seeing the Temple lights and hot cocoa down town. Really?!? Not fun, but thank heavens for 1-877-back-u-up! They came and changed it for free!
Lights down at Temple Square. So beautiful!!! Really puts you in the Christmas spirit!

Ryan and I got to sport our cool hats I got from a local company...snow fire hats. I thought they were pretty cool!
CHEESE!
Jared and Rachel's new baby...Max! He is so cute! Just look at those eyes. He is a Maine coon and he is going to get BIG!
Love how he is looking up at Rachel and meowing. What a cute kittty!
My client Scales and Tails let me hold some of their animals. This one was one of my favorites, and I'm not a snake person, but this little guy didn't scare me.
Tortoise
Tarantula that I did not dear to hold! Yikes they freak me out!!! This is the closest I got to "holding" it.
Beautiful red snake again!
It's officiall...Ryan needs glasses. He was getting his eye's checked and sure enough he has a astigmatism. Haha, I love that the doctor nor Ryan had a clue I was taking this picture.
I got to meet Elmo and Cookie Monster on the set of GTU (Good Things Utah). They were a lot of fun, and the kids in the studio audience were in heaven.

First Jazz game of the season in the channel 4 suite! It was sweet! :)

No comments: