Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

November 2010

HELLO SNOW!!! We got over 10 inches of snow over night! I could not believe it! We haven't seen this in years. Comet sure had a blast in the deep snow!

Our fire-pit smothered in snow. Winter came before we knew it!

Rachel and Jared joined Ryan and I for the last rivalry U of U vs BYU at Rice Eccles Stadium. Needless to say...it was epic! U of U won and it was a nail bitter game! GO UTES!
Ryan freezing at the U of U vs BYU game. My bundled little Honey! Just look at those eyes.

We sure do love our Utes...come rain or snow, well at least I do! :) Is it weird that I like sports more than my husband? HMMMMM!!!
I had my telephoto lens and was able to get a great shot of both teams.
BLACK OUT GAME...U of U vs TCU. We didn't win, in fact we got our heads handed to us. The U of U fans started booing their own team. Come on guys, that's our team win or loose!

Sporting the shades at the blackout game.
I loved this hat on Ryan, so we got it. Not to mention we paid $2 for it!!!
Me sporting Ryan's soon to be hat. It looks better on him, which it should, it's a guys hat! :)
Now that is a hat, but not for you honey! Not your style unless we move to Alaska.

Kim, Mary and I at Lady A. They put on an awesome concert. Love that band! You can't tell be we were all getting over terrible colds, but our colds couldn't hold us back! Lady Antebellum, not the best picture, but oh well!

A fun time at Fat Cats with my co-employees! We had a team building day and it was a blast! I can't wait for the next one!














No comments: