Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

February 2011

12 weeks pregnant! Finally starting to get a little bump. I am in the awkward stage where my jeans are not closing. Thank heavens for belly bands...for now.
I have loved being pregnant. No sickness, just a few gagging spells here and there, but other than that nothing! So far so good!



15 week ultra sound at Fetal Foto. We went early because we could wait to find out the sex of our baby! :) Best experience! We got prints, a CD with all the pictures and a DVD with music for $69. So worth it!

Here is our growing baby boy...Crew Castle Lindquist!!! This is the name Ryan and I love and have decide on.


This one is one of my favorites. I love you can see his little foot and toes, and his arm crossing over his leg. Adorable! :)



Cafe Rio chicken burrito enchilada style! YUM!!!
Not to mention Ryan surprised me with flowers. Oh how I love my hubby, he is so sweet to me!!!
BEAUTIFUL!!! I love getting surprises! :)

No comments: