Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 2011


17 weeks pregnant, and now there is an apparent baby bump! Ryan and I went to A Pea in a Pod to get me some maternity clothes. They were rather expensive so I got a couple things. But they sure are cute and comfortable. Beats wearing my regular jeans!





I decided to take before and after pictures of the nursery. These are obviously the before, and the after is soon to come. My amazing friend Lori and her twin sister Lisa are helping me design the nursery. I went shopping last Saturday with Lori and we had a blast. She is going to make the bedding and wall decor. I could not believe the amazing ideas she had. She found things I would have never put on the wall or in a bedroom for that matter. She saved me hundreds of dollars, and I am so grateful for her! She just sent me an email tonight saying she is done with everything. Yes, three days and she is done with my nursery decor and bedding. She is amazing!!! If you ever need someone to help you design a room, let me know and I will give you her info. Thank you Lori and Lisa so much! I owe you! :)



3 comments:

Debbie said...

OMG! You really did some caching up.
You guys are so cute and I am excited for you to have a little one :)

Mama Bear said...

I am sooo excited for you. Got your blog address from facebook. Although I told Mary today that she and I are broken up and I don't like you right now either! Neither of you got sick! I am prego again (crazy since Faith is 5 months) and am so sick I am hating life. Have fun and enjoy your perfect pregnancy. You deserve it and are going to be a great mom!

Camille said...

Cute baby bump!! I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see the nursery!