Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Festival of Colors 2011

The second year at Festival of Colors

This year was fun having Ryan at the Festival of Colors with us. He couldn't go last year due to school. Although I wish we had the weather and the atmosphere we had last year, but it was still fun. We also brought my best friend Mary. This was her first time as well, and she had just ran a half marathon that morning. She was such a trooper. We had to walk about 3/4 of a mile, but Mary powered through it.

One thing I will say is this...we are going to the first throwing session next year because we went to the later session and it was CrAzY!!! I had one guy shove a handful of paint in my face, three people smacked my butt to make hand prints. It was wild to say the least. Honestly people, stay out of my bubble! None the less it was fun, and we all made the most of the cold and crazy people. We didn't end up staying for the big throw because it got too cold. So we enjoyed throwing it on each other and creating some fun memories.

Another fun side note to add to this already crazy story...I still have pink in my hair after 7 washes, soaking my hair in water and having Ryan try to scrub it out. This did not happen last year. What was it about this year?! I have three days of presentations at my work next week, and I have to meet new clients for the first time with pink in my hair. This should be interesting...wish me luck! :)


Standing in line to get paint. This is what people did to Ryan before we got our paint.


Nice pink smug mark on my face from the creep who shoved his hand in my face! GGGRRRRR!!!










I am 19 weeks pregnant and rockin the Festival of Colors!






No comments: