Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

September 2010

Ok, it's time to play catchup for the last time!!! I have promised myself to write every Sunday so I can keep up with all the fun and crazy things going on in my life. I need to get use to writing every week so I can keep a journal of our little man who will be joining our family in August!!!

Found this sign as my Dad and I were going down to Vegas for the truck races. Love it!




My Dad and I at the NASCAR track in Vegas getting ready to watch the truck race. It was so much fun! I'm not sure what was more fun...people watching or the actual race! :)

A picture of my favorite truck, the number 4 Monster truck.

Jared running The Top of Utah marathon! I don't know how he does it! Jared was not thrilled with his race time, but we were all so proud of him...such an accomplishment!

Jared runs with his wife Rachel's family. They are all amazing! Way to finish everyone!!!




I took Grace shopping for her 9th birthday, and we brought her sister Megan with us. We all had so much fun looking around Toys R Us for over an hour! I felt like a kid all over again. I love my nieces so much! I love spending time with them because before I know it they will be teens. Why can't they just stay little???

Ryan and I at our first U of U game of the season...GO UTES! I love Utah football! I could go to every game.
A beautiful shot of Rice Eccles Stadium as the sun was going down.

No comments: