Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 11, 2011

July 2011

Quick glimpse of July 2011...

Spent the 4th of July with Ryan's sister's family. It was a BLAST!! We started the morning off with the Murray Parade, followed by breakfast at The Village Inn, then went to Murray Park for a carnival, then went home for a rest, then went back to Kristin's house for fireworks. It was a great 4th!





























36 weeks pregnant and counting...4 more weeks to go!






Craw Fish experience...my last! I wanted to give craw fish a try. I'm glad I did, but I will NEVER eat it again. It was offal. Maybe it was because I was pregnant, but still, it was terrible.





Picking weeds was my favorite pass time while pregnant. It got me out of the house and I felt like I was accomplishing something with out getting winded and tired. Great therapy for me!





Ryan got stepped on twice during his soccer game, and this was the after math. Once I saw him get stepped on the first time I could tell he was in pain because he was limping and trying his hardest to run and continue playing. Usually if Ryan gets injured it's not bad enough to stop running or limping. He came off the field shortly after to take a breather, then went back out to have the same thing happen again. Poor guy!






Some beautiful July sunsets!







I celebrated my "Golden Birthday" this month on the 29th. For those of you who aren't sure what a Golden Birthday is...let me explain. It's when you turn the age of the day you were born. So yes, I turned 29 this year...yes, I'm getting old. lol One of the best birthdays ever!!






No comments: