Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

October 2011

TWO MONTH PROFESSIONAL PICTURES:
I can't believe Crew is two-months-old!!  The first month was a little rough with a new baby and gal bladder surgery, but now I am feeling much better and figuring out motherhood one day at a time. 
I have made it my goal to get professional pictures of Crew done every month until his first birthday.  I'm sure a lot of you are wondering why I'm not taking them.  Well it's difficult to be in the picture, posing a baby and taking the picture so I'm leaving it up to Foto Fly to help me out.  They are doing a terrific job!
















TWO MONTH SHOTS:

I was dreading this day for weeks, and of course Ryan had to work so I had to go by myself.  I thought for sure I was going to cry, but I bit my tongue and remained calm.  Thank heavens for a cork, blanket, hugs and kisses.  Crew was so brave.

Before the shots...


 After the shots!





HALLOWEEN PARTY AT JAKE HILLER'S HOUSE:








HAPPY HALLOWEEN:











HATS:







PUMPKIN PATCH:













SMILES:





RANDOMS:














No comments: