Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

September 2011

Bath Time: Crew wasn't too sure about bath time until now.  He is figuring out how to move his hands and legs through the water.  He's starting to splash and realize baths are fun.  I won't be able to bath him on my vanity for much longer due to the splashin fun!





FIRST SMILE:

Once Crew showed off his first smile it melted my heart! I can't wait to see more smiles and laughter in the near future! :) Man we love this little baldy!



HATS: 
I love putting Crew in hats!  He looks so adorable. For the most part he's a pretty good sport about it!









RANDOMS:















VIDEOS:  I caught Crew's first smile on video!

Crew rolling over at 6 weeks!  He's not too happy about it tummy time, but hey, he rolled over!



No comments: