Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 23, 2012

Quess who's 5 months!!!

Our baby boy is 5-months-old!  Everyone tells me that time goes by fast, and to cherish every minute.  Looking back to when Crew was born I remember the first few weeks wishing time would go faster due to sleep deprivation.  Now I have mixed feelings.  I'm excited for what's to come in the near future... trying new foods, sitting up, crawling, talking, walking, etc.  Then again, I am sad... my baby boy is getting bigger every day.  It's almost difficult to remember holding a little 6 pound 2 ounce baby in our arms.  Now we hold a 16 pound baby who loves to laugh, babble, suck his thumb, roll over, eat rice cereal, cuddle and almost sitting up on his own.  Crew is the sweetest baby!  He is so well behaved and easy going, unless he is overly tired, but aren't we all cranky when we're tired?  I know I am!

5-MONTH-PICTURES:























No comments: