Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 23, 2012

Rice Cereal

January 22, 2012 Ryan and I decided it was time for Crew to try Rice Cereal.  I've been working with Crew on eating with a spoon by using water.  We've done this for 3 weeks and he caught on quick.  So rather than waiting to the 6 month mark, we decided to have him start the cereal at 5 months.  At his 4 month check up his pediatrician said we could start rice cereal when ever we wanted.  I felt 4 months was too young and 6 months was too far away so 5 months seemed perfect, and what do you know, he likes it!  I can't wait to give him veggies and fruit in another month!

RICE CEREAL:






DAY 2 RICE CEREAL:

YUMMMM!!!

2 comments:

Bettridge Family said...

That is so cute he likes it! My kids hated it. I love all the pictures with the hats! I love watching crew grow up. He is the same age my baby will be next year. I love babies!!

Two and a Crew! said...

I was happy he took to the cereal... you just never know.
Yes, the hats are my favorite too!I can't wait for you to have you baby in August! I am crossing my fingers you have a BOY!!! I am so sorry you are not feeling good. I know you have a lot of support from your family and neighbors, but let me know if you need anything! :)