Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

20 Week Ultrasound Appointment

Peek-a-boo! Cute little face looking at us.
Look at those cute little feet. I can't wait to tickle and kiss those little toes!


I can't believe I am half way through my pregnancy! It seems like just the other day Ryan and I were talking about starting a family. I went to the store and bought an ovulation kit, and then the next month I was pregnant.

Today was my 20 week ultrasound appointment. I was a little nervous for this appointment, but not nearly as nervous as my first appointment when we went to hear the heart beat. I was anxious to know if Crew was healthy, growing and no medical concerns. Well he passed his first test with flying colors! We have a handsome and healthy baby boy cookin in the oven. It was so fun to see him again through ultrasound, but I must say, it wasn't nearly as relaxing as going to Fetal Foto. I was a little disappointed with the pictures we got of Crew, but I guess this really wasn't a photo shoot, but making sure everything was ok.

One thing Ryan and I found out while I was getting the ultrasound is...I have a 2 inch cyst on my right ovary. They aren't too concerned about it, and spent 5 minutes examining the cyst. It wasn't the most pleasant news, but I was reassured when they took some pictures and really looked closely at the cyst. There wasn't a lot of blood flow going to the cyst, and there weren't any abnormal markings within the cyst. Ryan made me feel better telling me it's nothing to stress over. I wasn't too nervous when they told me about the cyst, just a little concerned. I have my doctors appointment this Friday, and will possibly know a little more about the cyst. None the less, I am feeling great and Crew is healthy. Life is good! :)

2 comments:

Matt Gephardt said...

Don't sweat the cyst. Here is how it will go for the rest of your pregnancy: "Hmmm...well, we'll watch it."(And Haley's just went away)

Congrats on Crew looking good...and glad you're feeling well.

So, you recommend Fetal Foto?

Two and a Crew! said...

I didn't know Haley had a cyst. I was wondering why you had an ultra sound so soon. I am not too worried about it, but that is great to know! I had a couple other friends who had or got cysts during or after pregnancy.

I recommend Fetal Foto 100%! More relaxation, less stress and wonderful people. I want to go back again! :)