Crew Castle Lindquist

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Jazz vs Wizards

This past Monday, I won tickets from my work to the Jazz game. They were great seats, row 15 from the floor. I haven't been that close in years! So we invited my brother and his wife to join us. Thanks for joining us Jared and Rachel!

The Jazz game was good, up until OT were they choked and lost 95 to 100. It's been a frustrating season for the Jazz, and I've never been to a game were they have lost, well until now.

The highlight of the game was watching my wonderful friend Bridgett dance with past Jazz Dancers, watching the Jazz Bear pick on people...taking shoes off random people and throwing them into the crowd, helping some guy propose to his girlfriend and picking on this random guy, aka "Tubby" who came out onto the court during every break. It was pure bliss! I even tried to get the Jazz Bear to come pick on Ryan, but no luck. Next time!

Throughout the entire game, I could feel Crew kicking and rolling around like crazy due to the noise and me laughing so hard. I love feeling him move around inside me. It is the coolest feeling ever!




Tubby...this guy made us laugh so hard. He came out during every break and stood by one of the guards.
Tubby being harassed by the Jazz Bear.The Jazz Bear gave Tubby a mini trampoline to exercise on...epic!
MMMM...RED VINES!!!





Bridget rocking it out with past Jazz Dancers! Great job Bridgett, you looked amazing!


A guy we were laughing at. He put his straw wrapper in his hears. Turns out this is Ryan's mom's cousin. Small world right?!




1 comment:

Julie said...

how fun! And seriously, Crew? Such a cute name. And I LOVE his room. You will be a darling mom. I'm so excited for you guys!!